May 04, 2011

Sunshine Award


I've got an Award!!!
I know, I know, it's a bit too late for me to write a post about an award i've received a couple of weeks ago. But i've been really really busy and tired these past few weeks. I swear!
Anyways, i'm super happy and grateful to be nominated for one of these cute and trendy awards that have been passing around through bloggers lately. I mean, doesn't it feel really really awesome to be picked and appreciated by other bloggers?

So for my first award, which is the Sunshine Award, I'd like to thank my sweet 
Ivy Sie of Shimmer and Shine.
I swear, you really made me happy, sweetie! And hey, you're a first! Thanks so much and your blog is super super awesome! 

The Rules: 
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.  
2. Write a post about it.  
3. Pass it on to 12 blogs that you think really deserve it.  
4. Insert the link to their blog.  
5. Send them a message to tell them about it.

I'm Nominating You:
1. Cristina of Tiny Piece of Me 
2. Carla of Miss Carla Violet
3. Chezka of Odd Candy
4. Alicia of Alicia Fashionista
5. Cindy of Hippie Gone Mad
6. H Rija of My Lyfe; My Story
7. Mrs. K of Absolutely Mrs. K
8. Gabrielle of I Like It Fast
9. Roxy of Fash-uh-nee-stah
11. Tara & Jade of The Style Rawr
12. Lisa & Kirana of That Melting Cheese 
Important Note: This blog is not intended for the purpose of BRAGGING or anything related to that. If you feel like i'm bragging and stuff, just stop reading my blog. Lots of Love. 

10 comments:

Harija said...

You really deserve the sunshine award and also thank you so much for the Sunshine Award =)

Roxy Heart said...

Thank you so much!
You're soo sweet!
http://www.fashuhneestah.com/

Hippiegonemad said...

congrats for the sunshine award and thank you so much for the award dear! xoxo

http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

congrats for the awards :)!

Carla said...

Thanks so much sunshine! hehe.. Thank yo u ami! so sweet of you! I'll post about it soon!!

Love ya,
Carla
misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

fashioneggpplant said...

congrats on the award ms sunshine! :)

Label me Addict said...

CONGRATS on the award!! your very stylist and therefore you truly deserve it!!!

Roxy Heart said...

I gave you an award! Come look!
http://www.fashuhneestah.com/2011/05/more-amazing-awards.html

Oglipe said...

congratulation dear. :) check out my new post. thanks for participating my giveaway dear. :D

Angela 'Nahni' said...

You are very pretty and your blog is amazing! I'm def. going to follow you.

www.nahnibeltran.blogspot.com
www.nahnibeltran.blogspot.com
www.nahnibeltran.blogspot.com
www.nahnibeltran.blogspot.com